Thank you for checking out our website to learn more about The Formidable Ride.
If you do any endurance road riding, 'cross riding, gravel and mixed-terrain riding, and you're looking to push your limits, this could be a perfect ride for you.
The Formidable is the toughest ride in Massachusetts, and all three routes include a climb up Mount Greylock:
- Road Ride: 160-miles with 16,000 feet of climbing.
- Road Ride: 100-miles with 11,000 feet of climbing.
- Mixed-Terrain Ride: 120 miles with 11,000 feet of climbing. This route also goes up Mount Greylock.
Put a team together and ride with your friends, or ride our Indy category so you can roll at your own pace and take in the peaceful terrain.
Formidable highlights include:
- Three great rides from which to choose -- to suit your abilities and interests.
- Commemorative custom jersey and t-shirt available.
- Food stops along the route. Breakfast before the ride. Dinner after the ride.
- Excellent vehicle support.
- Amazing view from the top of Mount Greylock.
- Bragging rights for an entire year. This really is the toughest ride in Massachusetts.
Don't forget to use your discount code: bikeregform17.