The Diverged Ride fundraiser brought in a total of $3,167.
This exceeded our hopes.
Thank you to very single person that registered for the Diverged Ride 2016! We'll write about the ride and people's photos, stories, and feedback in a subsequent post. For the moment, we want to get the dollars raised squared away.
Here are the fully transparent details of the funds raised:
- 74 Guided Group riders that paid $25 each: $1,850
- 25 Solo riders that paid $25 each: $625
- 12 Team riders that paid $20 each: $240
- Total service fees taken by Bikereg: $319.90
- Sum total: From Bikereg registrations: $2,405.10
- 8 Ride Navigators for which Overland covered the cost of entry: $200
- Overland covered the cost of Bikereg fees and are putting those dollars into the trail stewards fund: $319.90
- Overland is donating an additional $2 per person: 121 riders x $2 = $242
Total donation amount: $3,167
Each fund received 1/3 of the total: $1,055.67
Checks to those groups will be mailed during the week of 25 April. The three groups are:
- Lexington Conservation Stewards: This group protects the coolest trails in Massachusetts -- right in Lexington! The LCS are the best!
- Friends of Arlington's Great Meadows: It's difficult to find a week that we don't find ourselves in the Great Meadows. Aptly named, they wouldn't exist with out the FoAGM!
- New England Mountain Bike Association: Working tirelessly for nearly three decades, we all owe so much to NEMBA for protecting, building, and maintaining the best trails all over New England.
Thank you again to everyone that rode with us.
Thank you to the Navigators that lead groups through the foggy confusing trails.
Thank you to Ride Studio Cafe for hosting us. All their rides are well worth participating in.
Thank you to the trail stewards that enable us to make rides like the Diverged possible.